Alice LH 1118

Built 1885    Marr Bros Ltd,  Leith Edinburgh (Wood)
Yard No  
Owner at New Firth of Forth Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Edinburgh   
ID no 91075
Launch Date 04.02.1885
Completed 1885
Gross Tons 46
Nett Tons 20
Engine 9 hp C.2-cyl by John Cran & Co Ltd ,Leith Edinburgh
Length 71ft
Breadth 17.2ft
Depth 7.1ft
30.03.1885 Registered at Leith LH 1118.
1888 Owned by Peter Fairley, Leith Edinburgh.
1891 Owned by George Cruden,  Aberdeen (owner/manager).
04.11.1891 Leith registry closed.
17.11.1891 Registered at Aberdeen  A.665.
06.03.1896 Towed into Stornoway with loss of the tail end shaft.
11.1896 Owned by J. Mackenzie, Stornoway Isle of Lewis  Outer Hebrides. 
13.11.1896 Aberdeen registry closed.
11.1896 Registered at Stornoway SY 1138.
30.03.1898 Abandoned by her 8 crew in a NE force 5 wind 6 miles from Tolsta Head, Isle of Lewis. Her engines had failed and she was shipping large amounts of water.