Annie  Walker   LH 195/GN 85                               

Built 1890       Alexander Hall & Sons Ltd,   Aberdeen  (Iron)
   
Yard No 340
   
Owner at New Thomas  Walker, Aberdeen  (owner/manager)
   
ID no 98542
   
Launch Date 28.08.1890
   
Completed 09.1890
   
Gross Tons 150
   
Nett Tons 53
   
Engine 50 hp C.2-cyl by Alexander Hall & Sons Ltd,  Aberdeen
   
Length 103.2ft
   
Breadth 21.3ft
   
Depth 11ft
   

Owners 

 
13.09.1890 Registered at Aberdeen A.479.
15.11.1890 Trial trip and run to Leith postponed owning to the stormy weather and heavy seas, vessel proceeded about at half speed for about two hours before returning to Aberdeen
18.08.1891 At Aberdeen Sheriff Court, Skipper George Walker was fined 30 or 30 days imprisonment for illegally fishing within the three mile limit.
28.09.1891 Ran ashore on Cairnbulg Point , crew landed safely in small boat.
29.09.1891 Refloated taken to Fraserburgh and returned to service
20.01.1892 At Dornoch Sheriff Courts, Skipper George Walker fined a total of 25 or 30 days imprisonment for illegally fishing inside the three mile limit at Bighouse Head Sutherland on 25th  December last.
17.01.1895 Ran aground on the Torry side of the entrance channel to Aberdeen harbour while towing a Grimsby fishing smack "Duke of Newcastle" GY 32. The strong tide and floating block ice drove her shore, later refloated by the tug "John Mc Connachie" and taken into Aberdeen, later placed in the graving dock for repairs.
1904 Owned by Strathtay Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Dundee (George Shallcross manager).
26.01.1904 Aberdeen registry closed.
01.1904 Registered at Dundee DE?
28.02.1906 Ran aground on the Annat Bank, off Montrose all crew rescued.
11.03.1906 Refloated with the assistance of a tug, taken to Dundee for repairs, her wheelhouse and funnel were also damaged during a recent storm.
1907 Owned by Leith Steam Fishing Co Ltd,  Leith Edinburgh  (Thomas Harrison Scales manager)
1907 Dundee registry closed
1907 Registered at Leith LH 195.
13.03.1912 Advertised in the Scotsman, for sale at the Douglas hotel Aberdeen on Thurs 21st March, very low upset price 975.
10.02.1913 At Cupar Sheriff Court, Skipper William Jarvie fined 80 or 60 days imprisonment for illegally fishing within the three mile limit off the May Island Firth of Forth on 23rd December last.
1914 Owned by William  Flockhart, Port  Seton East Lothian  (Alexander Flockhart Leith manager)
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as an Fishery Reserve Vessel
1919 Returned to Owners
02.1920 Owned by Sydney Morris Cannon, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
25.02.1920 Leith registry closed.
28.02.1920 Registered at Aberdeen A.287
18.03.1920 Owned by William Flockhart Jnr, James Flockhart & Euphemia Flockhart, Leith Edinburgh (Alexander Flockhart manager).
09.09.1920 Aberdeen registry closed.
11.09.1920 Registered at Granton GN 85
1923 Owned by Newton & Son Ltd,  Sunderland  (John S. Newton manager)
06.03.1923 Granton registry closed.
1923 Registered at Sunderland SD 277
03.03.1928 Stranded and lost on Boulmer Stile, Alnmouth, Northumberland.