Arran GW 15

Built 1879   John Fullerton & Co Ltd, Paisley as  "Barmore" (Iron)
   
Yard No 41
   
Owner at New William Hay,  Tarbet Argyleshire.
   
ID no 80463
   
Launch Date 05. 1879
Completed 06.1879
   
Gross Tons 120
   
Nett Tons 49
   
Engine 45 hp   C.2-cyl by William King & Co, Glasgow.
   
Length 110.4ft
   
Breadth 18ft
   
Depth 9.2ft
   
Owners  
06.1879 Registered at Glasgow.
07.1879 Owned by J. McKinney, Glasgow.
05.1885 Owned by Robert Thom, Barremman Dumbartonshire.
07.1911 Owned by William and Peter Cooper, Kirkwall, Orkney.
11.1912 Owned by J. Hill & Co, Glasgow.
1912 Owned by John Rodger, Largs Ayrshire.
1913 Renamed  "ARRAN".
05.1915 Owned by Clyde Cargo Steamers Ltd, Glasgow (John D. Rodger manager).
1917 Owned by John S. Boyle, Glasgow (owner/manager).   
1917 Registered at Glasgow GW 15 and used as a Fish Carrier.
02.1921 Owned by John S. P. Pegbie, Glasgow.
03.1923 Owned by Roderick McInnes, Glasgow.
23.03.1923 Wrecked at Petersport, Benbecula Outer Hebrides while on a voyage from Glasgow to the Western Isles with general cargo.