At Berwick upon Tweed

©©  Reproduced from an old postcard

Earl of Windsor  LH 80

Built 1867    J. P. Rennoldson & Sons, South Shields (Wood)  
Yard No 5
Owner at New W. H. Martin, Cardiff
ID no 55208
Launch Date 1867
Completed 09.1867
Gross Tons 79
Nett Tons 20
Engine 40 hp Side Lever L.1-cyl by J. P. Rennoldson & Sons, South Shields
Length 85.3ft
Breadth 17.6ft
Depth 9.1ft
1868 Registered at Cardiff.
1868 Owned by Martin & Marquand, Cardiff
12.12.1873 Owned by J. P. Rennoldson, South Shields.
1873 Owned by Archibald Whale, South Shields.
1873 Cardiff registry closed.
1873 Registered at South Shields.
Pre1880 Owned by Joseph Lawson, South Shields.
1882 Owned by Joseph Osborne, South Shields.
Undated Converted to Trawler. 
1888 Owned by Robert J. Hoad, Rye Sussex.
1888 South Shields registry closed.
1888 Registered at Rye.
1889 Owned by George Hall, London (owner/manager).
1890 Owned by Frank Greenway, Hastings Kent (owner/manager).
1890 Owned by Hugh Clark, Methil Fifeshire
14.07.1890 At Cupar Sheriff Court, Skipper William Foreman twice fined £5 or Thirty days in prison for fishing within the legal limit at St. Andrew’s Bay, Fife.
1891 Owned by  Mrs Margaret Barrie, Glasgow (John Barrie manager).
04.1891 Rye registry closed.
04.1891 Registered at Leith LH 80.
1895 Owned by James Gourlay Bridges, Leith Edinburgh.
08.1897 Hired by the Admiralty as a despatch vessel during trials using mines to the west of Inchkeith Firth of Forth.
1898 Owned by William J. Slimon & Others, Leith Edinburgh.
1905 Owned by Archibald McKinnon & Others, Leith Edinburgh.
15.05.1911 Owned by James Nicholson & Rutherford Fortune, Leith Edinburgh.
1912 Leith registry closed.
1920 Sold as scrap.