Reproduced with acknowledgement to Joe Kerr

Ebor H 360

Built 1897  Mackie & Thomson Ltd,   Govan   (Steel)
   
Yard No 152
   
Owner at New Great Northern Steamship Fishing Co Ltd, Hull  (William R. Nowell manager)
   
ID no 106755
   
Launch Date 05.05.1897
   
Completed 06.1897
   
Gross Tons 165
   
Nett Tons 52
   
Engine 45 hp  T.3-cyl by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow
   
Length 104.2ft
   
Breadth 21ft
   
Depth 10.8ft
   
Owners  
07.07.1897 Registered at Hull H 360
1900 J. Leyman appointed manager
1914 Owned by Burnett Staveley Massey, Hull (owner/manager).
1914 Owned by Brand & Curzon Ltd. Milford Haven.
Pre1917 F. Smith appointed manager.
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as Fishery Reserve Vessel
1919 Returned to Owners
21.12.1919 Owned by British Trawling Co Ltd, Bootle Liverpool  (Charles W. Pickering  manager)
1921 Company transfers to Fleetwood.
1922 Owned by Thomas T.  Brown, Piershill  Edinburgh (owner/manager)
1926 Owned by Robert Murray, Edinburgh & W. Brown, Leith Edinburgh   (Alexander Flockhart manager)
1927 Owned by James Johnston & J. Donaldson,  Newhaven Edinburgh   (Adam Johnston  manager)
30.12.1927 Foundered, following an explosion and inrush of water in the engine room 6.5 miles ESE from May Island  Firth of Forth when returning from North Sea fishing grounds. Skipper James Johnston & crew took to the small boat and were rescued by S.T. "Glenogil" GW 8 and landed at Leith.
10.02.1928 Hull registry closed.