Edith  LH 18

Built 1886  J. Mc Kenzie & Co, Leith Edinburgh  (Wood)
Yard No  
Owner at New Spencer Haworth, Leith Edinburgh  (owner/manager)
ID no 91091
Launch Date 1886
Completed 1886
Gross Tons 48
Nett Tons 19 
Engine 10 hp C.2-cyl by  Hawthorns & Co Leith Edinburgh
Length 69ft
Breadth 17.4ft
Depth 7.4ft
30.10.1886 Registered at Leith LH 18
15.04.1889 Ran into and caused damaged to the stern of S.T. "British Prince" SN 1513 at South Shields.
23.09.1889 Arrived at North Shields with the loss of her mizzen mast and with bulwark damage.
14.05.1892 Advertised in the Scotsman for private sale by Romanes & Monro (Chartered Accountants), Hanover Street Edinburgh.
1892 Owned  by J. & W. Birrell, Cellardyke Fife (John Birrell owner/manager).
1892 Leith registry closed.
1892 Registered at Kirkcaldy KY 460
Pre1910 Owned by P. Brown & A. Watson ,Cellardyke & Others, Fife. (Thomas Cunningham owner/ manager)
1917 Owned by Thomas Davidson. Aberdeen (owner/manager)
04.1917 Kirkcaldy registry closed.
25.04.1917 Registered at Aberdeen A.780
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as a Fishery Reserve Vessel.
1918 Returned to Owners.
25.04.1924 Aberdeen registry closed, ceased fishing converted to cargo
08.09.1924 Wrecked on the May Island, Firth of Forth