Sister ship "Loch Esk" (ex "Daniel Stroud") fishing from Peel Isle of Man

Reproduced with acknowledgement to The Bosuns Watch website

 

Horace Stroud  A 324

Built 1910     Alexander Hall & Sons Ltd,   Aberdeen  (Steel)
   
Yard No 461
   
Owner at New Horace Edward Stroud,  Aberdeen  (owner/manager)
   
ID no 129341
   
Launch Date 20.08.1910
   
Completed 09.1910
   
Gross Tons 207
   
Nett Tons 78
   
Engine 66 hp    T.3-cyl by  Alexander Hall & Sons Ltd, Aberdeen
   
Length 115ft
   
Breadth 22.5ft
   
Depth 12.4ft
   
Owners  
10.09.1910 Registered at Aberdeen A.324.
1914 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.280) based on the Humber.
1914 Owned by James Alexander McGlashan, Granton Edinburgh (owner/manager).
22.01.1918 Re-registered at Aberdeen
26.04.1918 Owned by Frank Crimlis (Hull),  Filey Yorkshire (owner/manager). 
04.12.1918 Re-registered at Aberdeen
1919 Returned to Owners.
15.07.1920 Aberdeen registry closed.
21.07.1920 Registered at Hull H 204
1924 Owned by Andrew Walker, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
08.09.1924 Hull registry closed.
22.10.1924 Renamed "DANDOLO".
22.10.1924 Registered at Aberdeen A. 29.
1926 Owned by Regent Fishing Co (Aberdeen) Ltd, Aberdeen     (T. Walker manager )
1940 Owned by Milford Fisheries  Ltd,  Milford Haven     (Owen Willie Limbrick manager).
03.1944 Requisitioned for Admiralty Service. 
01.03.1940 Converted to ESSO (Fuel carrier).
05.10./1944 Returned to Owner
1945 Owned by Samuel F. J. Uglow & Sons, Milford Haven   ( W. D. Uglow manager )
1948 Owned by Haven Trawling Ltd, Milford Haven
1955 Sold as scrap.