Crew posing in Leith

Reproduced with acknowledgement to George Brown Edinburgh

Inchkeith LH 106/LH 117

Built 1906    Mackie & Thomson Ltd, Govan  (Steel)
   
Yard No 335
   
Owner at New Leith Steam Fishing Co Ltd,  Edinburgh (Thomas Harrison Scales manager)
   
ID no 123021
   
Launch Date 14.07.1906
   
Completed 08.1906
   
Gross Tons 174
   
Nett Tons 69
   
Engine 44 hp   T.3-cyl by Allan, Anderson & Co Ltd, Glasgow
   
Length 112.5ft
   
Breadth 21ft
   
Depth 10.9ft
   
Owners  
20.08.1906 Registered at Leith LH 106.
03.02.1907 Sank at her moorings alongside the West Pier Leith after being caught under the pier by the rising tide, pumped dry at low tide and refloated.
12.1914 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad.No.481) attached to 7th minesweeping group based at Port Edgar, Firth of Forth.
1919 Returned to Owners.
1920 Owned by Robert L. Mitchell, Peterhead (owner/manager).
1920 Leith registry closed.
1920 Registered at Peterhead PD 364.
1925 Owned by Thomas H. Scales, Leith Edinburgh (owner/manager).
1925 Peterhead registry closed.
09.11.1925 Registered at Leith  LH 117.
1932 Owned by John  Horne, Port Seton East Lothian  (Thomas H. Scales Leith manager).
31.12.1934 Owned by Alexander Paton, Dundee (owner/manager)
1935 Owned by Lorimer & Paton Ltd, Dundee   (John Lorimer manager).
1938 Sold as scrap for 400.
1938 Scrapped by Malcolm Brechin at Granton Edinburgh.
30.12.38 Leith registry closed.