Livingstone LH

Built 1876      Wouldhave & Johnson, North Shields   (Wood)
Yard No  
Owner at New North Shields owners.
ID no 70414
Launch Date 1875
Completed 1876
Gross Tons 96
Nett 13
Engine 39 hp Side Lever L.2-cyl by T. R. Scott & Co Ltd, North Shields
Length 94.1ft
Breadth 18.8ft
Depth 9.5ft
1876 Registered at North Shields
1876 Owned by Henry Burrell, Grangemouth Stirlingshire.
1876 North Shields registry closed.
1876 Registered at Grangemouth.
30.08.1876 In collision with the small boat of a Norwegian schooner 100 yards off Leith Pier Head, one man lost from small boat, wind ESE force 10.
20.04.1880 Offered for sale at the Zetland Arms Hotel, Grangemouth.
1881 Owned by Henderson & McKean, Leith Edinburgh (James Henderson manager).
1881 Grangemouth registry closed.
1881 Registered at leith
18.01.1883 Towed  the S.T. "William Scott" SN 1100 to Leith  after machinery broke down while off the May Island Firth of Forth..
28.05.1884 Fire broke out in the forecastle causing extensive damage to the woodwork.
05.11.1886 Towed into Leith disabled (broken crankpin) by S.T. "Leonard Brown" of South Shields, picked up 50 miles east of the May Island Firth of Forth, towage time was 14hrs.
1891 Owned by John Dent, Newcastle (William C. Winship manager)
1898 Grangemouth registry closed.
1898 Owned by Octavius W. Jewels, Blyth Northumberland (owner/manager).
1898 Registered at Blyth
26.09.1913 Foundered 5 miles SE of Seaham harbour Durham while seeking towage work, all four crewmen rescued.
1913 Blyth registry closed.