May Island  LH 360

Built 1906    Mackie & Thomson Ltd, Govan  as "May Island"  (Steel)
   
Yard No 334
   
Owner at New Leith Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Edinburgh   (Thomas Harrison Scales manager)
   
ID no 123020
   
Launch Date 26.06.1906
   
Completed 07.1906
 
Gross Tons 184
   
Nett Tons 60
   
Engine 46 hp    T.3-cyl  Allen Anderson & Co Ltd, Glasgow
   
Length 112.5ft
   
Breadth 21ft
 
Depth 10.9ft
   
Owners  
17.07.1906 Registered at Leith  LH 105.
03.04.1915 A monetary award was made to the crew and owners by the Admiralty for informing the British warship "Ariel" to the presence of German submarine (U 10) which was consequently sunk on the 10.03.1914. (Owners-100; Skipper Alexander Liston-90; Mate-40 and 70 between the six other crew members).
10.1915 Owned by Beacon Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (George William Cole manager).
 10.1915 Leith registry closed.
18.10.1915 Renamed  "STARBANK"
18.10.1915 Registered at Grimsby  GY 718.
10.1916 Renamed "LORD ROTHSCHILD".
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as Fishery Reserve Vessel.
29.12.1917 Owned by Stringer Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Boston Lincs (Albert Stringer manager).
21.08.1918 Owned by William W. W. Butt, Grimsby (owner/manager).
1919 Returned to Owners.
1923 Owned by Thomas Harrison Scales, Newhaven Edinburgh (owner/manager). 
09.1923 Grimsby registry closed.
09.1923 Registered at Leith LH 360.
1928 Owned by N. V. Redderit Zanstroom, Ijmuiden Holland.
1928 Renamed "AMSTERDAM".
1928 Leith registry closed.
1928 Registered at Ijmuiden.
1936 Scrapped in Holland.