As LT 572

Reproduced with acknowledgement to The Bosuns Watch website

Ouse  GW 15

Built 1900    Mackie & Thomson Ltd, Govan  (Steel)
   
Yard No 208
   
Owner at New James Leyman & Co Ltd,  Hull (James Leyman manager)
   
ID no 113574
   
Launch Date 31.07.1900
 
Completed 09.1900
 
Gross Tons 167
   
Nett Tons 68
   
Engine 45 hp   T.3-cyl   by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow
   
Length 104.1ft
   
Breadth 21ft
 
Depth 10.7ft
   
Owners  
06.09.1900 Registered at Hull H 514
21.10.1904 Fishing with Gamecock Fleet attacked by Russian warships on Dogger Bank (Skipper J. T. Keeler)
05.1913 Owned by S .A. Compagnie Nationale des Chalutiers a Vapeur, Ostend Belgium
15.05.1913 Hull registry closed.
05.1913 Registered at Ostend O.202.
03.02.1915 Owned by Patons Trawlers Ltd, Glasgow (Charles Finlay Paton manager).
02.1915 Ostend registry closed.
1915 Registered at Glasgow GW 15.
24.07.1915 Collided with and sank HMD "Water Lily" BF 595 off St. Alban's Head, Dorset.
02.1916 Requisitioned and converted to Boom Defence Vessel.
1919 Returned to Owners.
1919 Owned by A. Gouldby, Kessingland  Suffolk.  
06.1919 Glasgow registry closed.
21.06.1919 Registered at Lowestoft LT 572.
1935 Owned by Mrs Edith C. Burton, Lowestoft
1941 Owned by Loopey Fishing & Development Ltd, Lowestoft  (Harold D. Holland manager).
1944 Fishing from Fleetwood with a Fleetwood crew under Skipper Victor Buschini Snr.
1945 Returned to Lowestoft.
1950 Served as an Exhibition vessel in Waveney Dock.
1954 Sold as scrap to a Belgian ship breaker.
27.10.1954 Sailed Lowestoft for Antwerp towing steam drifter "Lord Duncan" LT 273 also for scrap.
1954 Scrapped at Antwerp in Belgium