Parkmore GN 66  

  
Built 1915   Hall Russell  & Co Ltd   Aberdeen as "Parkmore"  (Steel)
   
Yard No 582
   
Owner at New Robert Hunter Davison,  Hartlepool (owner/manager)
   
ID no 137107
   
Launch Date 07.09.1915
   
Completed 10.1915
 
Gross Tons 199
   
Nett Tons 86
   
Engine 80 hp   T.3-cyl by Abernethy & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
   
Length 115.7ft
   
Breadth 22.3ft
 
Depth 11.9ft
   
Owners  
16.10.1915 Registered at Hartlepool HL 76
10.1915 Requisitioned from the builders and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.164) based at Peterhead.
1919 Returned to Owners
1923 Owned by Parkmore Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hartlepool (Robert Hunter Davison manager)
1924 Owned by Parkmore Steam Trawlers (1924) Ltd, Hartlepool (Robert Hunter Davison manager)
10.02.1925 Owned by David Dow, Newhaven, Edinburgh (Thomas T. Dow manager)
03.1926 Hartlepool registry closed.
03.03.1926 Registered at Granton GN 66
23.03.1928 Ran ashore near Gardenstown, Banff while returning from the fishing grounds in thick fog. Later towed clear by the steam drifter “Replenish” BF 530.
30.06.1929 Skipper J. Jamieson, ran ashore on Skierinos Rock, Scalpay, off the Isle of Harris, Outer Hebrides, later refloated
1935 Owned by Alexander Flockhart, Newhaven, Edinburgh   (owner/manager)
03.1935 Granton registry closed
20.03.1935 Renamed "OCEAN NYMPH"
20.03.1935 Registered at Leith LH 91
26.06.1935 Homeward bound, stranded on the Ness of Duncansby in fog, refloated at high tide with the help of local fishermen.
04.12.1936 Owned by Richard Irvin & Sons Ltd,  North Shields (Sir John Hannel Irvin, Aberdeen manager). 
11.12.1936 Leith Registry closed.
14.12.1936 Registered at North Shields SN 99
19.12.1936 Renamed "BEN TORC"
11.1939 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (P.No.FY.807)
09.1946 Returned to Owners
1956 Sold as scrap to BISCO (British Iron & Steel Co)
1956 Scrapped by C & W. Dorkin & Co Ltd at Gateshead
23.01.1957 North Shields registry closed.