Reproduced with acknowledgement to Captain Walter Lyle Hume, Isle of Wight

 

Resolute  LH 3

Built 1886     J. Mc Kenzie & Co Ltd, Leith Edinburgh  (Wood)
   
Yard No  
   
Owner at New J. Willcock, Manchester (owner/manager)
   
ID no 91085
   
Launch Date 1886
 
Completed 1886
 
Gross Tons 48
   
Nett Tons 20
   
Engine 10 hp  C.2-cyl by John Cran Co Ltd,  Leith  Edinburgh
   
Length 67.4ft
   
Breadth 17.5ft
 
Depth 7.6ft
 

 

Owners  
1886 Registered at Leith LH 3
1887 Attempted to trawl fish out of Fleetwood, but harassed by smacks men and abandoned the venture.
1913 Owned by James Pitchers Jnr, Great Yarmouth (owner/manager)
1914 Owned by Robert MacDonald & James Edward Harper, Wick Caithness (James Edward Harper manager)
1914 Leith registration closed.
1914 Registered at Wick WK 45.
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as Fishery Reserve Vessel.
31.05.1917 Owned by Robert B. Bradbeer, Lowestoft  (owner/manager)
06.1917 Wick registry closed.
04.06.1917 Registered at Lowestoft LT 960
01.03.1918 Owned by Arthur B. Cullen, Lowestoft (owner/manager).
06.01.1919 Owned by George E. Hall & Harry Baxter, Lowestoft
1919 Returned to Owners
10.05.1919 Owned by Resolute Fishing Co Ltd, ( F. Spashett & Others) Lowestoft
13.08.1919 Owned by Charles H. Margason, Grimsby (owner/manager)
05.02.1921 Owned by Grimsby Engineering Ltd, Grimsby
1921 Converted to a coal lighter
16.07.1921 Lowestoft registry closed.
Post1921 Converted to House Boat on the Norfolk Broads.