Royal Prince LH 148

Built 1889      J. T.  Eltringham & Co Ltd,   South  Shields (Iron)
   
Yard No 153
   
Owner at New William Horsley Storey,  North Shields 
   
ID no 96498
   
Launch Date 18.08.1889
 
Completed 10.1899
   
Gross Tons 103
 
Nett Tons 41
   
Engine 40 hp   C.2-cyl by Baird & Barnsley Ltd, North Shields
   
Length 92.1ft
   
Breadth 18.2ft
   
Depth 9.9ft
   
Owners  
08.10.1889 Registered at North Shields SN 70
11.12.1890 Stranded at Goswick Sands Northumberland, refloated at high tide with no apparent damage.
21.11.1891 Towed the disabled S. T. "Victory" into Aberdeen.
1907 Owned by John Donaldson,  Cockenzie, East Lothian. 
03.01.1907 North Shields registry closed.
01.1907 Registered at Leith LH 148
18.01.1910 At Cupar Sheriff Court, Skipper William Jarvie convicted of illegally fishing and failing to display the required lights off the May Island, Firth of Forth on 20th Dec 1909; fined 80 or forty days imprisonment and on the second case 20 or twenty days imprisonment, sentences to run concurrently.
15.03.1910 Skipper Thomas William Lindsay at Cupar Sheriff Court fined 50 or 30 days imprisonment for fishing inside the legal limit at May Island Firth of Forth on 7th Feb 1910., also fined 5 for failing to display the regulation ship's name and registration numbers on 5th Feb 1910.
22.01.1911 Refloated and taken to Hartlepool after grounding in heavy fog on Longscar Rocks Teesmouth.
20.05.1911 Sank 1 mile SE off Bass Rock Firth of Forth, Skipper J. Potter Jnr & crew rescued by North Berwick Lifeboat "Norman Clark".