Rubislaw A 907

Built 1903              Hall  Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Steel)
Yard No 377
Owner at New Rubislaw Steam Fishing Co Ltd,  Aberdeen (William Anderson manager)
ID no 118177
Launch Date 19.09.1903
Completed 10.1903
Gross Tons 192
Nett Tons 83
Engine 69 hp  T.3-cyl by Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Length 115.2ft
Breadth 21.5ft
Depth 12ft
06.10.1903 Registered at Aberdeen A.907
08.04.1910 Owned by William Forbes, Leith Edinburgh (skipper/owner/manager).
13.06.1912 In collision with the S.S. "St. Magnus" off the Bell Rock lighthouse, Firth of Tay, both vessels damaged, the "St. Magnus" carried on to Leith and the trawler to Granton.
13.09.1912 Aberdeen registry closed.
1912 Owned by Norwegian Owners.
1912  Renamed "HODD".
Pre1920 Owned by Ansnaes & Sonner, Xiansund Norway
Pre1920 Renamed "BRIM".
1920 Owned by Adam Brothers, Aberdeen 
15.06.1920 Registered at Aberdeen A.320
1922 Owned by Andrew  Robertson, Aberdeen (owner/manager)
1922 Renamed "ARORA"
 29.03.1930 Carried rescue equipment and personnel to the ill fated “S.T. “Ben Doran” A.178
05.05.1933 Rescued the crew of the S.T. Florence Dombey” A.264 after she sprang a leak and sank of the Longstone Light, crew were put ashore at Anstruther Fife.
23.01.1941 Sailed Aberdeen for the fishing grounds and not heard of since. Lost presumably by enemy action, in the North Sea.
03.05.1941 Aberdeen registry closed.