Runnel  LH 132

Built 1918     Colby Bros,  Lowestoft (Wood)
Yard No 50
Owner at New Admiralty  (Ad.No.3994)
ID no 134955
Launch Date 1919
Completed 09.12.1918
Gross Tons 97
Nett Tons 36
Engine 42 hp T.3-cyl by Elliot & Garrood, Beccles Suffolk
Length 86.8ft
Breadth 18.5ft
Depth 9.3ft

Handed over to Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries Lowestoft for disposal to the Mercantile.

1920 Sold to the Mercantile
09.1920 Owned by Frances James Vingoe, Newlyn Cornwall.
17.09.1920 Registered at Penzance.
1922 Owned by Thomas W. Baskcomb Ltd, Grimsby (ThomasW. Baskcomb manager). 
04.1922 Penzance registry closed.
06.04.1922 Registered at Grimsby GY 1226
1935 Owned by John Horne, Port Seton East Lothian (Thomas H. Scales Sons Ltd, Newhaven Edinburgh).
21.10.1935 Grimsby registry closed.
10.1935 Registered at Leith LH 132
1940 Sold as scrap.