Spray LH

Built 1892    Cumming & Ellis,  Inverkeithing Fifeshire (Steel)
   
Yard No 2
   
Owner at New James Tupman, Leith Edinburgh (owner/manager)
   
ID no 99229
   
Launch Date 02.04.1892
 
Completed 1892
   
Gross Tons 151
   
Nett Tons 50
   
Engine 34 hp     T.3-cyl by MacColl & Pollock Ltd, Sunderland
   
Length 92ft
   
Breadth 19.2ft
   
Depth 8ft
   
Owners  
1892 Registered at Leith
Undated Converted to Trawler
Undated Reverted to cargo
30.05.1895 Grounded at Erith Reach while proceeding up the Thames, refloated on next tide.
04.12.1896 Ran aground at Cairnbulg Briggs Aberdeenshire, all six crewmen walked ashore at low water.
03.03.1897 Refloated and taken to Aberdeen damage estimated to be 700-800.
16.05.1897 Stranded a mile south of Flamborough Head, no apparent damage refloated on the next tide
28.01.1910 Foundered 14 miles off shore from Harwich bound from Boston Lincs to Gravesend with a cargo of coal.