As H 460 alongside the Quay  in Liverpool

  Reproduced with acknowledgement to Joe Kerr

Standard  GN 87

Built 1899  Edwards Bros Ltd,  North Shields (Steel)
   
Yard No 614
   
Owner at New John Duncan, Son & Co Ltd, Liverpool (John Duncan manager).
   
ID no 110719
   
Launch Date 29.04.1899
 
Completed 06.1899
   
Gross Tons 162
   
Nett Tons 63
   
Engine 52 hp T.3-cyl by G. T. Grey & Co Ltd, South Shields
   
Length 109.6ft
   
Breadth 21.1ft
   
Depth 11ft
   
Owners  
08.06.1899 Registered at Hull H 460
1917 Owned by John W. Smethurst, Grimsby  (owner/manager)
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as a Fishery Reserve Vessel.
29.05.1917 Hull registry closed.
31.05.1917 Registered at Grimsby GY 1057
1919 Returned to Owners.
1920 Owned by Miss Jane Flockhart, Leith Edinburgh (Alexander Flockhart manager).
24.09.1920 Grimsby registry closed.
27.09.1920 Registered at  Granton GN 87
24.03.1922 Foundered 60 miles east of May Island, Firth of Forth. Skipper Flockhart & crew of eight took to the small boat. Crew rescued by S.T. "Defender" SD 176 and taken to Leith.
25.03.1922 Granton registry closed.
 

The last trawler built by Edwards Bros, North Shields for British owners.