Stratherrick A 105

Built 1906   Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen  (Steel)
   
Yard No 415
   
Owner at New Aberdeen Steam Trawling and Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen (John Brown manager)
   
ID no 123373
   
Launch Date 15.11.1906
 
Completed 11.1906
   
Gross Tons 201
   
Nett Tons 57
   
Engine 67 hp T.3-cyl by Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
   
Length 112.5ft
   
Breadth 21.9ft
   
Depth 11.7ft

Owners  
27.11.1906 Registered at Aberdeen A.105
25.03.1908 Collided with HMS "Topaze" 20 miles north of Rattray Head, later found negligent and ordered to pay 995 compensation to the Admiralty.
01.01.1914 Tonnage altered 201g/77.4n after re-measurement.
09.1914 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.417) based at Portland.
01.02.1917 Deckhand George Scott Aitken died of illness.
15.11.1918 Owned by Clarence Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Scarborough (Frederick Harrison manager).
1919 Returned to Owners.
01.03.1920 Owned by Robert Robson, Hull
26.06.1920 Owned by Musgrave Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Scarborough (Harry Oldridge manager).
17.05.1923 Owned by Walter Lyle Jnr, Newhaven Edinburgh (skipper/owner/manager).
14.12.1925 Owned by Robina Linton Lyle, Newhaven Edinburgh.
24.05.1928 Owned by James Gordon, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
1935 Owned by John W. Johnstone, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
30.06.1939 Foundered 23 miles NE of Tynemouth.
19.07.1939 Aberdeen registry closed.