Strathurie  A 403

Built 1911    Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen  (Steel)
Yard No 497
Owner at New Aberdeen Steam Trawling and Fishing Co Ltd,  Aberdeen (John Brown manager)
ID no 129367
Launch Date 28.08.1911
Completed 09.
Gross Tons 210
Nett Tons 83
Engine 74 hp  T.3-cyl by Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Length 115.4ft
Breadth 22.1ft
Depth 12.2ft
13.09.1911 Registered at Aberdeen A.403
08.1914 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.115) based at Cromarty.
1919 Returned to owners
05.06.1920 Manger becomes Sir John Brown.
12.08.1920 Owned by John Walker, John Doig, Aberdeen and William Watson, Cellardyke Fifeshire (John Walker manager).
26.01.1929 Owned by Thomas Harrison Scales Snr & Thomas Harrison Scales Jnr, Newhaven Edinburgh (Thomas Harrison Scales Snr manager).
28.06.1933 Sank after springing a leak off Longstone Light House, crew took to the small boat and were rescued by S.T."Cape Matapan" H 238 and landed at Hull.
08.07.1933 Aberdeen registry closed.