Sunbeam  GN

Built 1891 Hawthorns & Co Ltd,  Leith Edinburgh (Iron)
   
Yard No 40
   
Owner at New Thomas L. Devlin, Granton  Edinburgh (owner/manager)
   
ID no 97554
   
Launch Date 23.07.1891
 
Completed 08.1891
   
Gross Tons 133
   
Nett Tons 43
   
Engine 45 hp  C.2 cyl by   Hawthorns & Co Ltd,  Leith Edinburgh
   
Length 100ft
   
Breadth 20ft
   
Depth 10.1ft
   
Owners  
08.1891 Registered at Granton GN ??
20.08.1891 Sold to Robert S. Brocklebank, London (Fishing from Milford Haven) .
1892 Owned by Walter Mans, London (Harry Newton, Milford Haven manager).
03.1895 Owned by Daniel J. McKinnon, Dundee (owner/manager) (Skipper John  Rankine).
03.1895 Registered at Dundee DE 13.
02.10.1900 At Aberdeen Sheriff court, Skipper Frederick Shepherd fined 60 or 60days imprisonment for illegally fishing off Belhevie Aberdeenshire on 11th September 1900
23.09.1903 Towed into Aberdeen with disabled engines by the Northern Lighthouse Board ship S. S. "Pharos".
29.11.1907 Towed into Stornoway, Isle of Lewis by S.T. "Sylvia" H 349.
29.05.1917 Requisitioned as Fishery Reserve Vessel.
1919 Returned to Owners.
01.06.1926 Towed to Aberdeen by S.T. "Victor" PD 75  with  machinery problems.
08.01.1928 Skipper Gall rescued two men from a waterlogged motor yawl three miles off the North Carr light vessel Firth of Forth and landed them in Dundee.
1928 Owned by Thomas  Harrison Scales Snr, Leith Edinburgh. 
1933 Owned by William High, Dundee (owner/manager).
1934 Sold as scrap.