Tina Nutten                        

Built 1911  Hall Russell & Co Ltd,  Aberdeen  (Steel)
   
Yard No 495
   
Owner at New John Edwin & Wallace William Nutten, Aberdeen (John Edwin Nutten manager)
   
ID no 129361
   
Launch Date 27.06.1911
   
Completed 07.1911
   
Gross Tons 187
   
Nett Tons 72
   
Engine 67 hp     T.3-cyl by Hall Russell & Co Ltd,  Aberdeen
   
Length 110.5ft
   
Breadth 21.8ftft
   
Depth 11.8ft
   
Owners  
07.07.1911 Registered at Aberdeen A.383
26.06.1912 Stranded on Auskerry, Orkney, all crew landed safely.
29.06.1912 Refloated with the aid of salvage vessel "Ocean Bride" and towed to Kirkwall to effect temporary repairs, later towed to Aberdeen for permanent repairs and returned to service (Cost of salvage and repairs 1100).
05.09.1912 At subsequent Board of Trade inquiry Skipper Frederick Nutten was found to be at default, his certificate was suspended for  three months and mate Frank Owen Dale was severly censured.
1915 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.1200) based at Granton.
1919 Returned to Owners..
1919 Owned by Vectis Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Lowestoft (Walter H. Smith manager)
14.08.1919 Aberdeen registry closed.
16.08.1919 Registered at Lowestoft LT 521.
1923 Owned by James Flockhart, Newhaven Edinburgh (Alexander Flockhart manager) 
1926 Owned by John Walker, Aberdeen  (owner/manager).
28.06.1926 Lowestoft registry closed.
30.06.1926 Registered at Aberdeen A.181
12.11.1937 Owned by Ivor Llewellyn Lewis,  Barry Glamorgan  (William Wilcox, Milford Haven manager)
24.03.1939 Owned by Lewis, Wilcox & Co Ltd,  Milford Haven (William Wilcox manager)
13.03.1942 Owned by Port Erroll Fishing Co Ltd,  Aberdeen (Alexander Hay manager)
05.10.1945 Owned by James Mowatt, Aberdeen (owner/manager).
08.11.1946 Owned by Gilbert Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Aberdeen.
1952 Sold as scrap to Metal Industries (Salvage) Ltd at Charlestown Fife.
03.1952 Arrived at Charlestown Fife
16.04.1952 Scrapped by Metal Industries (Salvage) Ltd at Charlestown  Fife.
13.10.1952 Aberdeen registry closed.