Vale of Clyde  A 192

Built Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen  (Steel)
Yard No 446
Owner at New “Vale of Leven” Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen (William Anderson manager)
ID no 127143
Launch Date 19.12.1907
Completed 01.1908
Gross Tons 223
Nett Tons 83

Engine 76 hp T.3-cyl by Hall Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Length 115.4ft
Breadth 22.6ft
Depth 12.1ft
28.01.1908 Registered at Aberdeen A.192
1911 Harry Alexander Holmes appointed manager.
09.1914 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad No.515) based at Granton.
13.12.1914 Trimmer John Thomson died of illness.
20.12.1918 Owned by Horace Edward Stroud & Sidney Morris Cannon, Aberdeen (Sidney Morris cannon manager).
06.03.1919 Owned by William Flockhart Snr, William Flockhart Jnr, John Flockhart, Jane Flockhart, Agnes Flockhart, Alexander Flockhart, Agnes Flockhart, Euphemia Flockhart & Robert Flockhart, Leith Edinburgh (Alexander Flockhart manager).
Post12.03.1919 Returned to owners.
29.03.1919 Owned by Maurice Wilkins & George Morel, Manchester (c/o Joseph A. Taylor, Fleetwood).
01.1921 Transferred to Aberdeen (Sam Isaacs (Aberdeen) Ltd managers) on charter to Bookless Brothers, Aberdeen to operate from Hafnarfjordur, Iceland, ‘salting’.
06.1921 Returned to Aberdeen from charter.
21.12.1921 Owned by George Main & Thomas Main, Aberdeen (George Main owner/manager).
09.04.1935 Owned by George Main, Thomas Main &James Cale, Aberdeen (George Main owner/manager).
10.12.1939 Owned by Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil Arthur Parkes manager).
06.01.1940 Owned by Alexander M. Morrice, George Dow Taylor, John Morrice & Mary Jane Morrice, Aberdeen (Alexander M. Morrice owner/manager).
10.02.1941 Owned by Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil Arthur Parkes manager).
01.09.1943 Owned by Morrice Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Alexander M. Morrice manager).
30.03.1946 Owned by Elspeth Forest Clark, Aberdeen (Alexander M. Morrice, manager).
24.12.1947 Owned by Alexander Robertson Milne & Henrietta Elizabeth Milne, Newtonhill, Kincardineshire.
1952 Sold as scrap.
16.01.1953 Aberdeen registry closed.