Reproduced with acknowledgement to John Stevenson

Victoria  SH 268

Built 1911    Smiths Dock Co Ltd, Middlesbrough
   
Yard No 504
  George Westwood from George Scales Collection
Owner at New James Thomas,  Milford Haven  (owner/manager)
   
ID no 128759
   
Launch Date 06.12.1911
 
Completed 02.1912
   
Gross Tons 221
   
Nett Tons 87
   
Engine 57 hp     T.3-cyl by MacColl & Pollock Ltd, Sunderland
   
Length 120ft
   
Breadth 22ft
   
Depth 11.7ft
 

 

Owners  
07.02.1912 Registered at Milford Haven M 117.
04.1915 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Ad.No.1752).
05.1915: Based at Killybegs, Co Donegal Ireland.
16.10.1917 Owned by Wyre Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Fleetwood   (Magnus B. J. Wedum managers).
27.12.1917 Sailed Killybegs for Campbeltown.
28.12.1917 Based at Ardrossan.
10.09.1919 Milford registry closed.
11.09.1919 Registered at Fleetwood FD 346.
1920 Returned to Owners.
03.1920 Owned by Stepney Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Scarborough  (Abraham Moore manager). 
26.03.1920 Fleetwood registry closed.
27.03.1920 Registered at Scarborough SH 268.
29.09.1922 Owned by Co -operative Fishing Society Ltd Scarborough  (Christopher Naylor manager).
1923 Charles A. Oxley appointed manager.
21.01.1930 Owned by Robert Taylor & Sons Ltd,  Dundee (William N. Taylor manager).
1930 New boiler fitted and fitted out for Great Lining.
29.10.1934 Owned by Arthur Brown, Tynemouth (owner/manager) converted back to trawler.
28.03.1937 Owned by William H. Rutherford, Lowestoft (owner/manager).
05.03.1940 Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper (Hire rate 55.5s 0d/month).

16.04.1940

Returned to Owners

1950

Sold as scrap.
31.01.1951 Scarborough registry closed.