William Scott SN 1100

Built 1868    Brodie & Maxwell,  North Shields    (Wood)
Yard No  
Owner at New John Brodie & Others, North Shields
ID no 60496
Launch Date 1868
Completed 1868
Gross Tons 78
Nett Tons 8
Engine 35 hp Side Lever L.1-cyl by W. Scott, North Shields
Length 87.2ft
Breadth 17.3ft
Depth 9.1ft
1868 Registered at North Shields
1872 Owned by James Dykes, Leith Edinburgh (owner/manager)
1874 Owned by William Daglish, Willington Quay Northumberland (owner/manager).
1878 Owned by John Dodds, North Shields (owner/manager).
1878 Converted to a trawler
24.01.1878 Registered at North Shields SN 1100
18.01.1883 Towed to Leith by S.T. "Livingstone" after machinery broke down while off the May Island Firth of Forth..
14.10.1887 Put into Leith, after losing her fishing gear due to her derrick giving way in heavy weather off May Island, Firth of Forth.
1890 Fishing from Aberdeen
02.12.1891 Skipper James Dodds was severely injured by the paddle floats while attempting to start the engines in motion in Aberdeen harbour.
03.08.1892 Towed into North Shields after drifting since 20th July with a broken crank pin.
1894 Owned by George Wilson, North Shields (owner/manager).

Ceased fishing reverted to tug.

1902 Owned by John Robson, South Shields (owner/manager).
1910 North Shields registry closed.